Strength Band Training - 2nd Edition - Paperback $34.89
You did not add any gift products to the cart. Check your available gifts!
The best guide for strength band training is now expanded, updated and better than ever! In this new edition, the authors show you how to maximize strength, speed and power in the gym, at home, or on the road. With more than 160 exercises and predefined fitness and sport-specific workouts, the book shows you why resistance bands are the ultimate tool for targeting, isolating and developing every major muscle group.
- Maximize strength, speed, and power in the gym, at home, or on the road
- Contains more than 160 exercises and predefined fitness and sport-specific workouts
- Portable and easy to adjust, resistance bands offer exercise for any level of strength, fitness, or ability
- Phil Page, PhD, PT, ATC, CSCS, is a physical therapist, athletic trainer, and certified strength and conditioning specialist
- Todd S. Ellenbecker, DPT, MS, PT, SCS, OCS, CSCS, is the clinic director at Physiotherapy Associates Scottsdale Sports Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona, and is the director of sports medicine for the ATP World Tour
|Instructions (App Only)||No|
|Application / Services Related Products||No|
|Body Butter Fragrance||No|
|Cramer Drinking Stations||No|
|Cramer Number of Sheets||No|
|Cramer Product Notes||No|
|Cramer Rolls Per Case||No|