8-Sec Ultra Premium Digital Thermometer
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- 8-Sec Ultra Premium Digital Thermometer provides professional grade accuracy for oral, rectum, and underarm readings on patients of all ages
- With dimensions 4 ¾” x 1 ¼”, the thermometer is designed waterproof - completely submersible for easier cleaning between uses
- Delivers a tone signal indicating peak temperature and a fever alarm alerting you of temperatures above 100°F (37.9° C)
- After approximately 10 minutes, the digital thermometer will automatically shut-off and display the last reading using the memory recall
- Thermometer comes complete with a storage case for on-the-go, 5 probe covers, long-life battery (approximately 2 years), and instructions both in English and Spanish
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Delivers Fast 8-Second Readout Time
The 8-Sec Ultra Premium Digital Thermometer uses patented technology for ultra-fast readout times and a flexible tip that conforms to the mouth during temperature readings. The thermometer provides precise measurements in 8 seconds for rectal readings, 8 to 20 seconds for oral, and 10 to 20 seconds for underarm. After the measurement is complete, ten long beeps sound for temperatures under 100°F (37.8°C) while ten sets of three short beeps sound for temperatures reading above 100°F (37.8°C).
Features Nite-Glo Digital Display Screen
Designed with a memory recall of the last temperature reading, the thermometer provides easy-to-read measurements with its large Nite-Glo digital screen. The screen has a backlit display that glows green for clearer readings in the dark. The digital screen is also enabled to read temperatures in both Farenheit and Celsius.
Designed for Oral, Rectal or Underarm Use
In addition to oral readings, the digital thermometer can take axillary (under the arm) temperatures and rectal temperatures. Taking rectal temperatures is a reliable method of monitoring for fevers in infants and small children. It is highly recommended to use the enclosed disposable probe covers to prevent cross contamination.