Active Passive PRO
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Provides therapeutic solutions for individuals with low functional capacity, long-term rehabilitation needs, or other physical limitations
- The television screen helps reduce the rate of perceived exertion by providing entertainment during physiotherapy
- Motor power is used to maintain the amount of power (torque) to correspond to the strength of the upper or lower limbs
- Customize each patient’s exercise session with 15 resistance levels and speeds from 4 to 60 rpm
- Measures 28"W x 34"L x 42"H and includes upper exercising handles as well as lower body pedals with bidirectional exercise in Active or Passive Modes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Motor-Driven Upper and Lower Body Exerciser
Range of motion therapy focuses on increasing the distance and direction a joint can move between the flexed and extended positions. The Active Passive PRO provides upper and lower body exerciser for geraitric and/or post-acute patients. Designed and built for optimum safety, the motor-driven rehabilitation exerciser is ideal for elderly persons, wheelchair users, apoplexy (paralytic) and remedial exercise. Please note that the Active Passive Pro is not licensed for sale in Canada in accordance with Canadian Law.
Bidirectional Resistance in Active or Passive Mode
The bi-directional passive range of motion phase allows users with a lack of strength or coordination the ability to exercise. The active resistance phase enables users to progress beyond their original lower functional level to exercise at a higher functional level. If a spasm occurs during exercise, the Integrated Spasticity Management System will pause and change direction to help control and relieve spasms. For additional safety, the exercise session is terminated after three spasm episodes.
Adjustable Parameters with Biofeedback Screen
The four-color touch screen monitor provides biofeedback including: speed, resistance, time and direction of rotation. Speed and resistance can be adjusted to fit the users’ functional capacity. Users can also specify the desired amount of exercise time. Resistance levels can be adjusted from 1 to 15 as well as speed can be adjusted from 4 to 60 rpm.