AIREX Balance Beam
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- The trapezoid design of this foam balance beam makes it the ideal equipment for improving your static and dynamic stability, as well as your sense of body position
- Improve lower and upper body core stabilization and coordination while recovering from surgery, injury, or low function
- Durable and easy to clean, the closed-cell foam balance beam was specially designed to provide a combination of support and pliability
- Beginners should use the beam narrow side up whereas experienced users eager for a challenge, should use the beam narrow side down
- The AIREX Balance Beam measures 63"L x 6"W x 2.5"H can be cleaned with Force 2 Disinfectant Wipes or GymWipes Antibacterial Force Wipes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Foam Padded Balance Beam
Improve balance and restore motor skills with the extended length AIREX Balance Beam! As you walk, step, or lunge across the balance pad, you'll be strengthening muscles in your core, legs and feet. Made of a soft, closed-cell, durable foam that provides an unstable base for effective balance training and proprioception exercise. The foam trapezoid cushion provides a foundation for toe-to-toe walking and other challenging stability exercises.
Improves Balance and Coordination
The balance beam provides an unstable base that is safe and effective for improving walking and standing balance, upper and lower body stabilization, and coordination. The training aid is great for core conditioning, rehabilitation, mobility training, and motor-skill training. AIREX Balance Bream can be positioned wide-side down (9-½”) for greater stability or narrow-side down (4-1/2") for a greater vestibular challenge.
Used in Physiotherapy Training
Measuring 64 inches long, the foam balance pad gently compresses as the user stands on it to challenge the body to stabilize joints to maintain balance. The balance beam provides a soft and safe feel that is comfortable for bare feet. Based on the shape of a conventional balance beam, AIREX Balance Beam is used mainly in physiotherapy to regain walking and foot functions.