SofTech Basic Alternating Cushion
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name
- Fully automatic alternating cushion messages the posterior 60 times per hour.
- All system components (battery, pump, and electronics) are built into the cushion.
- Single switch on cushion panel and 25 hour run time per charge.
- Designed for extreme comfort and protection from pressure injuries.
- Available in three size options: 16" x 16", 20" x 20" and 18" x 18" and no weight limit
- Weighs only 5 lbs.
The SofTech Basic is a fully automatic alternating cushion system specifically designed to prevent pressure injuries. It provides pressure relief to compressed skin and tissue by simulating the action of a pressure lift via the inflating and deflating of the internal air bladders. Cushion offload areas include both ischials and the sacral area. The SofTech Basic alternates approximately every minute. Simple, one button remote features an easy-to-read voltage indicator and recharging port. Soft waterproof, coated foam exterior, and cover with antimicrobial and incontinent resistant fabric.