Bariatric/ADA Two-Sided Staircase
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Overall measurement: 84"L x 40"W x 46"H, Base platform measures 38"W x 27"D x 12"H
- One side has two 6"H steps and the other has three 4"H steps
- Steps measure 38"W x 11"D with 3mm yellow BriteStep edging
- Side panels have handrails that extend 12" beyond the step to meet ADA standards
- Made from natural oak high-pressure laminate reinforced plywood to hold up to 750 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Bariatric/ADA Two-Sided Staircase has two different stair heights to accommodate different users. The natural wood stairs are bariatric rated and have hand rails and stair grips for safe use. The BriteStep is a highly visible yellow strip for enhancing safety.