Sammons Preston Bed Pull-Up
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Assisting those with lower extremity weakness or experiencing a limited range of motion, the rope ladder allows individuals to pull themselves up incrementally in bed
- Easily installs on any bed frame with a secure composite buckle, the assistive device is composed of an 85-inch webbing with four 12-inch arm loops
- Ideal for residences, nursing homes or hospitals to assist the elderly, stroke patients and those recovering from surgery
- Bed positioning aid is easy to remove and conveniently portable for additional assistance while traveling
- Constructed with a durable webbing that supports up to 200 pounds, adjust the ladder to comfortably rest at the waist when laying down
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/