bioDensity with 5 Year Software Subscription
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- The Biodensity equipment uses precise, safe load exposures to stimulate all major muscle groups and skeletal structure.
- Since all loads are self-applied, your patient’s comfort and safety is regulated.
- Each session includes four brief exposures—Vertical Lift, Chest Press, Core Pull and Leg Press—totaling less than five minutes, one time per week!
- Your facility’s performance data is protected with central, off-site server management.
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) research indicates mechanical loading of forces multiples beyond bodyweight increases bone density, and Biodensity facilitates this level of loading.
- User-volunteered, unsolicited patient DXA Scans have shown an average 4.5 percent bone mass gain for individuals in the program for three years.*
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
According to the U.S. Surgeon General, maximal loading has been shown to increase bone mass density, which reverses the process of osteoporosis. This product is a state-of-the-art non-pharmaceutical option for bone health and strength. Biodensity provides that maximal loading stimulus in a safe self-induced device. The neuro-musculoskeletal impetus also creates myofibril growth for a higher power-to-weight ratio in muscular tissue and faster metabolism. From high-performance athletes to compromised, elderly individuals—all can benefit from stronger bone tissue and increased muscular strength. A Performance Report tracks improvement to motivate and encourage patients to return to your facility again and again!