CanDo Blue Foam Rolls
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Offered in a small (4 in. x 12. in) and large (4 in. x 36 in.) size for a range in difficulty and application
- Rehab roll made of a firm white Polyethylene foam and a durable TufCoat finish for added firmness and high performance
- Use for a variety of strength training, rehabilitation, and stabilization exercises
- Optimal rehabilitation tool for clinics, gyms, and homes for in clinical and personal use
- Suitable for both active and recovering children and adults after exercise or as part of a physical therapy routine
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The CanDo PE Foam Rollers have a strong TufCoat finish which promotes longevity and cleanliness. The slick finish can be easily cleaned off and disinfected, making it an ideal tool for clinical settings with multiple users. It also boosts durability to withstand extended pressure with long term and frequent use.
With proper use, these foam cylinders can be used for fitness, stretching, posture, spinal stabilization balance, positioning, and coordination. Foam rolling prevents injury and promotes recovery by breaking up scar tissue, increasing mobility, enhancing range of motion, and removing lactic acid. By using firm, therapy rollers, users can gain the full benefit of the exercises.
Because of their versatility, CanDo polyethylene foam rollers are ideal for both professional and personal use. The blue foam rolls are a high quality, cost effective tool that can aid in the prevention and recovery of many injuries that require physical rehabilitation. They can easily be stored and used in the home, or incorporated into in-office physical therapy treatment plans.