CARDIOGYM CG2 Dual Pulley Trainer
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Select desired weights with the push of a button, making the process quicker and safer than before; perfect for users with limited mobility.
- The dual pulley system offers more angles and variations, creating a greater number of exercises for users with or without limited mobility.
- CG2 counts time and set numbers during the workout for easy goal setting and tracking.
- The dual weight stack allows for two people to perform exercises at the same time.
- The enclosed weight shrouds create a safer machine for users who are elderly or for areas where children will be.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
This revolutionary design changes the weight by just a button push. This is ideal for anyone who is going through rehabilitation or who has limited mobility. It also features more training angles and options, thanks to the dual pulley system. This allows the user to perform hundreds of exercises from just one machine. Two users can even use the machine at the same time because of the dual weight stack. CG2 will count time and reps for easy tracking and goal setting.
The push button weight selection means that users do not need to bother setting weights themselves, creating a safer machine with quicker weight changes. The weights are also enclosed, creating a safer environment for children to be around.