Cognitive Tasks Workbooks
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Cognitive Task Workbooks written by Mary Evanofski, include: Attention, Memory, and Problem Solving
- These brain stimulation workbooks were created to help clients get back on the road to recovery after any neurological impairment or injury
- Used by children, adolescents, and adults to strengthen and encourage cognitive thinking after a serious neurological injury
- Designed to be used at home, school, or for clinical use to aid in the recovery process
- Each workbook is sold separately
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/