This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- 2 in 1 gel bandage that provides compression and cooling relief to targeted areas
- Ready to use wrap does not require any refrigeration to instantly provide relief
- Cooling wrap can be reused for injuries and comes in a resealable bag for storage so that the CoolXChange is ready when needed
- Ideal for pain and swelling reduction to injured, strained, and sprained muscles and ligaments
- No clips or tapes needed for the self adhesive cold therapy wrap
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The cooling relief provided by CoolXChange wraps is safe, effective, and long lasting. The bandage is coated with a cooling gel that decreases the skin temperature for periods of up to 2 hours. The wrap is safe to wear for long periods of time because it does not cause ice burns like direct application of ice packs.
Take it Anywhere
CoolXChange is so convenient, it can be taken anywhere. Provide instant cooling compression to injuries by having the cold therapy wrap on hand. It is an ideal tool for personal and professional use at practices, on the field, at home, or in a first aid kit.
Use CoolXChange bandages as a tool for healing and recovery after various injuries. The R.I.C.E methodology highlights ice and compression as key components of pain and swelling reduction. The CoolXchange advanced technology wraps provide 2 methods at once to decrease heat and blood flow to the wrapped area.