This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
- Disposable face mask is designed for use with manual and automatic resuscitators and ventilators to safely deliver rescue breaths to patients
- Easy to use and convenient to carry, the mask seals completely to the face, while a one-way valve protects the rescuer from accidental exposure
- Ideal for use in clinics and hospitals, the clear plastic allows for easier observation of patient’s condition
- Fold-down styling makes for a low profile, easily accessible package that includes a pair of nitrile gloves in a durable nylon belt pouch
- Constructed from conforming and temperature resistant material offering superior protection and durability
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Mouth-to-Mask Rescue Breathing
Mouth-to-mask resuscitation is a method of rescue breathing which helps avoid mouth-to-mouth contact by the use of personal protective equipment such as a mask or face shield. Designed for safe and effective resuscitation, the CPR Micromask with a removable filtered valve allows the rescuer to be prepared to give CPR under extreme conditions. The mask features a cushion inflation tube, allowing the rescuer to adjust the face mask to the desired shape and firmness.
Features One-Way Non-Rebreathing Valve
Functioning at a wide range of hot and cold temperatures, the mask remains flexible to help conform to facial contours of adults, children, and infants. The one-way non-rebreathing valve is intended for single use and has to be replaced after each use, reducing the risk of cross-contamination. The valve features an integral air filter that further obstructs the flow of contaminants.
Includes Disposable Nitrile Exam Gloves
Preventing the transfer of saliva and other bodily fluids, the CPR Micromask is equipped with disposable nitrile exam gloves in a durable nylon belt pouch. The clear plastic construction of the face mask allows for easier patient monitoring. This resuscitation mask is the perfect tool for emergency care settings!