This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Sold in Bags of 100 or 3 Bags of 20 each (60 total)
- 17-1/2" W x 24" L - Item #081170554 - Bag of 100
- 23" W x 24" L - Item # 081170562 - Bag of 100
- 23" W x 36" L - Item # 081170570 - 3 Bags of 20 each (60 total)
- Made with flame-retardant, non-woven facing
- Fluff filler enveloped in facial tissue, embossed
- Blue polyethylene backing
- Latex free
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Perfect for use in a health clinic, hospital, or home, Disposable Underpads' super absorbent design stops urine, feces, or any body fluid from reaching unwanted areas. They are used best to assist in the prevention of soiling bed sheets, damaging skin, or staining furniture. The underpads provide a comfortable and effective way to absorb liquid or fluids.