Drop Arm Care Cliner, XL
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Specific applications such as oncology and dialysis benefit from the dual swing-out arms, drop arms
- Non-institutional look of the Designer Care Cliner
- Elastic seat base and back supports eliminate pressure points for comfort
- Arm drops flush with seat to simplify patient transfers
- Trendelenburg release handle is quickly operated from either side of the chair
- Upholstery meets flammability standards of CA 117 or the more stringent TB 133
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Drop Arm Care Cliners all have Trendelenburg functionality that is accessible from either side. The unique seating surface construction results in utility and true comfort. Full coverage, one-way stretch elastic banding support system conforms to each patient but doesn't bottom out, to prevent pressure points.