Dynamico Gait Trainer
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Anterior gait trainer that offers safe and effective support to patients recovering from injury or surgery, as well as for patients who need permanent assistance while walking
- Ideally helps patients who are unable to walk independently to learn or relearn to walk without assistance, but with the aid of the Dynamico Gait Trainer
- Indoor and outdoor walking frames are available and both are constructed from a non-toxic epoxy varnished chromium-plated steel frame
- Walking frame that features four unpierceable wheels, padding for added comfort, PVC buffers to protect from impact, and straps for patient safety
- For personalized sizing and fit, adjust the chest support support, pelvic support, and hook and loop harness
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Benefits of a Gait Trainer
The Dynamico Gait Trainer enables your patient to walk independently without help, as well as to train and strengthen weakened muscles. Have your patient use this walking frame as a permanent means of moving around or to simply practice walking without assistance. Gait trainers are intended for adults and children with physical disabilities, and provides an opportunity to improve their walking ability.
What Does a Gait Trainer Do?
Gait trainers help to assist the body move in an upright position. By using a walking frame, your patient will be able to practice step patterns, space and distance awareness, and maintaining trunk and pelvis balance. To practice stepping patterns, have your patient bend and stretch each leg. To practice maintaining balance of the trunk and pelvis, have your patient practice standing on each leg.
Four Wheel Walking Frame
This four wheel walking gait trainer for adults features an anterior design. This design allows your patient to push the device forward in a balanced, safe, and upright movement. Using a walking frame is now more comfortable and custom thanks to the multi-adjustment design. Each gait trainer consists of a rigid frame, castor wheels, pelvic support, chest support, and a fabric harness with straps and buckles.