Economy Pulse Oximeter
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Painlessly attaching to the finger, the pulse oximeter provides fast and accurate readings of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate
- Features include: low-power consumption, automatic power off, low battery indicator, and adjustable brightness, batteries not included
- Accommodates the widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult, the device is ideal for non-invasive spot checks
- Designed wtih photoelectric oxyhemoglobin inspection technology in accordance with capacity pulse scanning and recording technology
- With dimensions 60(L) × 32.3(W) × 30(H) mm, the device is small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Economy Pulse Oximeter is used to measure the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through the finger. The large easy-to-read multi-view LED display screen provides accurate readings within seconds. The normal range for SpO2 is 95 to 99 percent, and the normal range for PR is 60 to 100 beats per minute.
Measures SpO2 Levels and Pulse Rate
The non-invasive device attaches painlessly to the fingertip, sending two wavelengths of light through the finger to measure oxygen saturated levels and heart rate. With a low voltage indicator, the oximeter shows the SpO2, pulse rate, pulse bar, and plethysmogram on a six-mode display. Using two AAA-batteries, the finger pulse oximeter can operate continuously for 20 hours. Batteries not included.
Accurate Readings in Seconds
Recommended for use in hospital diagnostics, operating rooms, medical clinics, and in-home care for at-risk patients. The finger pulse oximeter accommodates a wide range of finger thicknesses from pediatric to adult. After opening the Economy Pulse Oximeter, insert the finger and wait 3-5 seconds for the readings to show up on the display.