Fitterfirst Slant Board
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Targets and stretches muscles in the lower extremities to reduce pain and decrease chronic muscle soreness
- The top and bottom surfaces of the incline board are applied with a non-skid and non-slip material
- Used in rehabilitation to improve athletic performance and injury prevention with daily stretching
- Patients can use the adjustable slant board in the gym, at home, at work, or at the clinic
- The board adjusts to 10, 20, and 26 degree angles and can be folded flat for storage and transportation
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/