HawkGrips Introductory Set
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Ideal for treating postural abnormalities, ligament pain, edema reduction, scar tissue/adhesions and myofascial pain syndromes
- Instruments glide over a patient's skin to detect and treat soft tissue dysfunction and injuries, adhesion, fascial restrictions, muscle strains, and scar tissue
- Cross-hatch grip design allows the practitioner to use less force holding the instruments, resulting in a reduction of fatigue in the hands and wrists
- The IASTM instruments were designed to conform to different body soft tissue contours and joint shapes
- Includes a roll-up carrying case with three instruments, an 8-ounce jar of emollient, training manual, and an instructional video
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/