HawkGrips Silver Set
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Precision-engineered, surgical-grade, stainless steel instruments
- Easily glide over skin to discover & treat soft-tissue injuries with IASTM.
- Single- and double-bevel edges, and flat edges allow for precise treatment of injuries.
- Cross-hatched gripping prevents slippage and lessens strain on clinician hands.
- Non-porous design cleans easily and stops the spread of bacteria.
- Silver Set includes a complete set of small HawkGrips instruments (HG4-HG9), a roll-up carrying case, one jar of regular emollient, and the User Manual.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/