This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Increases friction in dry, wet, and oily conditions, making them perfect for bathrooms, pools, bedrooms, walkers, and anywhere else a grip would enable safer movement
- Engineered to replicate nature with micro-fingers to provide a non-slip surface and comfort to reduce hand fatigue
- Features peel-and-stick application designed to adhere to most surfaces, creating a durable and easy-to-clean surface
- Comes in a variety of size options that make objects of varying shapes and sizes easy to adhere to
- Adds convenience, independence, and safety for people who have limited mobility, who are elderly, or anyone who is at risk to fall
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Create a Non-Slip Surface with HOLDFast Grab Bar Grips
HOLDFast Grab Bar Grips feature patent-pending technology for maximum friction. The design features thousands of tiny micro-fingers to create a non-slip surface that provides a superior grip. This versatile grip enhances safety and stability.
Where to Adhere
HOLDFast Grab Bar Grips work with most bars, walkers, handholds, and anywhere else that personal movement can be made safer with improved grip. The grips will increase the friction in any condition. This makes the bar grips ideal for wet and oily surfaces, in addition to dry areas. The variety of sizes allow for a better fit on objects that vary in size. The grips come in 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 18” x 2”, and 6” x 6” pads.
Applying the Grip
Before applying the grip, clean the surface with mild soap and water, then let dry completely before application. Allow minimum of 24 hours for adhesive to set before attempting to use. Once set, you will have a durable surface that is easy to clean.