Invacare Rehab Shower/Commode Chair
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The shower commode chair offers patient transport from the toilet to the shower without having to lift the patient and cause strain on the caregiver
- The armrests are both padded and able to be flipped back, allowing for easier transfers in and out of the wheeled chair
- Additional features include footrests and heel loops, safety strap, insert for solid seat and removable commode pan and pan holder
- Designed to fit over most standard and elongated toilet bowls and folds into a compact unit for storage and transport
- The lightweight aluminum frame is designed to support up to 300 lbs of user weight and measures 23.75" in height from the floor to the seat
- Clearance for Over-the-Toilet Use 20-1/4"
- Inside width between side frames for 18" chair is 16". For 16" chair it's 14"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Folds for Storage and Transport
The rehab shower chair with commode opening can be folded easily for transport or storage and fits over most standard or elongated toilet bowls. This wheeled chair comes with a lightweight aluminum frame and stainless-steel hardware to prevent rust and corrosion. The dual handles on the back of the chair allow caregiver assistance to push a patient from one room to another.
Flip-Backed Armrests for Easier Access
The shower commode chair serves as a self-propelled wheelchair and transport chair in the home for patients with limited mobility. It features flip-back padded arms that lock down for safety and a four-position padded seat to maximize comfort and convenience. The chair is available in different models: 18" Seat with 24" Rear Wheels, 16" Seat with 24" Rear Wheels or 18" Seat with 5" Rear Casters.
Adjustable Footrests for Easier Transporting
To promote safety and stability in the bathroom, the shower commode chair includes removable, swing-away riggings with heel loops fastened to the footrests. The footrest length can be adjusted from 13”-18” with push buttons, no tools required. The heel loops help keep the foot in place, preventing the feet from sliding off the rear of the footplate.