Inverness Treatment Recliner
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
Features Patent Pending Suite of Intuitive & Practical Innovations:
- Ultra-low-effort, bilateral controls to promote patient independence
- Front-locking brake tabs
- Ideal-level side table heights to reduce clinician back strain
- Both arms swing out 180º for barrier-free patient transfer and deployment of Trendelenburg function even when fully open
- A generous seat width, padded, naturally curved armrests, strategically located lumbar support
- Durable, easy-clean construction for enhanced efficiency
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Inverness delivers an ideal blend of daytime luxury, over-night comfort and utility, making it a valuable tool for easily expanding nocturnal capacity to existing clinics. Superbly crafted and designed for round-the-clock treatment.