Jamar Retractable Monofilaments
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Used to test for loss of protective sensation, which can increase the risk of foot ulcers and amputation
- Retractable monofilaments are designed to resist damage and are portable, practical, compact and easy-to-use
- Ideal for screening peripheral nerve impairments and detecting changes in neurological status
- On both feet, gently touch the first, third, and fifth metatarsal heads and plantar surface of the distal hallux and third toe
- Each set comes with number-engraved monofilaments and instructions in a vinyl carrying case
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/