Jamar Smart and Jamar Plus+ Hand Dynamometers
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Digital hand dynamometer used to assess hand grip and strength in order to monitor progress during rehabilitation or detect hand injury or defect
- Jamar Smart works with mobile Jamar Smart app to display real life results that can be quickly read, edited, and saved using your tablet
- Durable body is made with aluminum and scratch resistant UV coating
- Circuit board and electronic load sensors gives the Jamar Digital Hand Dynamometers more accurate readings than comparable hand dynamometers made with hydraulic systems
- The LCD display reads grip force ranging from 0-200 lbs (90 kg)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/