Lumin Multi-Purpose UV Sanitizer
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- The hospital-grade germicidal UV light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria, viruses, mold and fungus including Human Coronavirus
- Can be used as a general-purpose disinfecting system for N95 and general use face masks, hearing aids, dentures, pacifiers, toothbrushes, and more
- The UV sterilizer is convenient to use and no chemicals are needed, preventing the device from leaving any chemical residue behind
- Safe and easy to use with a simple one-button operation, the device operates with 110V/220V (50 - 60Hz) of UVC to provide sufficient energy to effectively kill microorganisms
- With product dimensions 12.25"L x 7.75"W x 8.5"H, Lumin Multi-Purpose UV Sanitizer is sold as individual units or a pallet quantity of 60 units with a 24-month warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Helps Disinfect Household Items and CPAP Masks
The Lumin Multi-Purpose UV Sanitizer is the easiest and fastest way to disinfect household items, CPAP masks and accessories. It can also decontaminate N95 and general-use face masks without using water, chemicals or harmful ozone. The device was originally developed to prevent damage to the CPAP device while being disinfected and provide zero risk of exposing a respiratory patient to a lung irritant (no harmful Ozone).
Effectively Kills 99.9% of Bacteria and Viruses
The hospital-strength germicidal UV-C light source completes a disinfection cycle in just 5 minutes with a 99.9% kill rate of most bacteria and viruses. The sterilizer is used to control infections by stopping the spread of harmful microorganisms. Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) works by breaking down certain chemical bonds and scrambling the structure of DNA, RNA and proteins, causing a microorganism to be unable to multiply. The UV sanitizer device is also lab tested to kill over 99.9% of the Human Coronavirus on an N95 respirator.
Safest Disinfection Option on the Market
The Lumin Multi-Purpose UV Sanitizer is the ideal maintenance-free accessory for anyone concerned about health and hygiene. UV-C light is considered to be the safest disinfection option on the market, as Ozone used in other systems has been shown by the EPA to cause irritation of the lungs and respiratory system at relatively low amounts. With inner drawer dimensions 9.25"L x 6.25"W x 3.75"D, the UV sanitizer device can be used to sterilize N95 and general use face masks, hearing aids, dentures, pacifiers, and toothbrushes.