MasonAir LS/AS 8800 Mattress System
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Removable cover is non-shear, antimicrobial fully enclosed
- Addes safety is the result of slip-resistant mat and securing straps on the mattress
- CPR features allow for rapid deflation of mattress system
Powerloft Pro LAL800 Pump
- Features adjustable comfort range with easy-operation control knob
- Static function can suspend the alternating mode
- Microprocessor pressure sensing technology produces low pressure support
- Alarms are visible and audible
- Transport mode
- Spring-loaded tube prevents any kinks for smoother airflow
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
MasonAir mattress systems are built with microprocessor sensor technology that provides continuous feedback to equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort. The mattress consists of (20) 8" high cell-on-cell air bladders. In case of a power failure, the bottom 4" air cell will remain inflated, offering sufficient weight support for the patient. Patented cell-on-cell design allows for rapid inflation and deflation of the air mattress while providing excellent pressure disbursement.