|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Equipped with grip handlebars to provide support and help ensure biomechanically correct posture for a smooth, low-impact exercise experience
- The LED console displays feature an intuitive console layout that minimizes the intimidation factor while providing full workout selections
- Ergo Form grips with integrated pause/stop and resistance controls to enhance comfort and make it easier to make changes during the workout
- The ergonomically angled linear slide mechanism mimics a natural stepping motion and develops each leg independently for balanced results
- Overall dimensions of both the C5x and C7xe measure 65”L X 33.5”W x 83.5”H with a maximum weight load of 400 lbs (182 kg)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
C5x and C7xe Stair Climbing Exercise Machines
MATRIX Climbmills takes power, performance and possibilities of cardio asset management to an entirely new level! Designed to be used for professional use, the C5x and C7xe have built-in step positioning software that ensures the steps will lock at the lowest possible point, so the user can easily get on and off the machine. The steps are 10" deep with color guides to aid proper foot placement. The control zone sensor stops the step rotation when triggered by an object or person.
Digital Screens Display Workout Programs
The C5x with intuitive LED console display is compatible with iPod for charging. The premier C7xe Climbmill with Vista Clear television technology delivers the most crisp, vibrant digital display available. The 15" touch screen offers intuitive operation and motivation for users of all levels. It is also compatible with Nike + iPod for the Gym, iPod for the Gym, IPod for video and audio playback, charging and on-screen playlist selection, and immersive virtual active programming.
Features Exclusive Sweat Management System
The exclusive sweat management system tracks sweat away from the user and critical components to prolong the life of the product and keeps the floor clean. Each machine has a three-speed fan, durable anti-rust design and rear locking and leveling casters. The access panel can be removed quickly for service with a service light providing users visibility of the internal components. Additional information on the C5x and C7xe are provided below and in the “more info” tab.