The Original McKenzie Cervical Roll
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- When you sleep, The Original McKenzie Cervical Roll will help to alleviate your pain while promoting better side and back sleeping habits
- Indicated for those who suffer from chronic neck and back pain, helping maintain the natural curve of the cervical spine
- Constructed of low density foam with removable cotton and polyester cover that can be machine washed for multiple uses
- The latex-free roll can also be tucked under the knees and ankles to enhance a more comfortable sleeping position or help rehabilitate an injury
- Measuring 19" x 3-1/2" in size, simply place the roll inside your pillow case and move it towards the lower part of the pillow
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Brand||The Original McKenzie|