Patient Handling Sling
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Strong and flexible transfer-assist device with contour edges that easily conforms to the patient's body for comfort during transfers
- Reduces the risk of injury for healthcare professionals or caregivers by reducing the need to bend and twist that may cause strain or injury
- Equipped with dual handles on each end of the sling that provides a variety of holding options for one or two healthcare professionals
- The transfer assist device is made with a matte surface allowing the caregiver to have a strengthened grip on the patient
- Ideal for transferring patients that have limited mobility, back injuries, multiple sclerosis, or a recent stroke
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/