Sammons Preston Bed Sensor Pads
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The sensor pad can be placed in any bed under a patient and connected to any alarm monitor system
- Ideal for use in homes, nursing homes, hospitals, and rehabilitation facilities where patients are at risk of falls or danger if they move without assistance
- The vinyl, water-resistant protective cover helps prevent damage to the alarm monitor and/or sensor pad and ensures hygienic use
- The set-up instructions are printed directly on the sensor pad as well as a spot for recording initial date of use
- Available in sizes 10” x 30” or 20” x 30”, the sensor pads are replacement guaranteed for either 90 days, 180 days or 1 year
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/