This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Ideal for strength training and cardiovascular fitness, weight plates help strengthen and build endurance on a number of muscle groups
- The versatility of free weights allow them to be used in exercises of the upper and lower body to create full body workouts
- Constructed extremely durable for longevity, the plates can easily withstand damage when clinked against other plates or dropped on the floor
- Excellent for personal and professional use, the variety of weight sizes allow resistance to be increased incrementally
- Designed to fit most standard 1-1/16” or 2” barbell rods, weight plates are either available in 1 or 2” diameter and a variety of weight options
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Sammons Preston Weight Plates
Increase the intensity of your workouts with Sammons Prestons Weight Plates! These bumper weight plates are designed to be used for the user's everyday workout routines as well as for training and rehabilitation programs. Each plate is offered in either a 1' or 2' diameter, made to fit most standard barbell rods.
Helps Tone and Strengthen Muscle
Designed to add resistance to strength training routines and conditioning workouts, the plates are labeled in pounds for easier weight identification. The plates can be used as a stand-alone weight or can be placed on most standard weight bars on barbells and exercise machines. Helping tone and strengthen lean muscle, the plates come weight options including: 2-½, 5, 10, 25, 35, or 45 lbs.
Heavy-Duty Rubber Coating
The weight plates are encased in a heavy-duty and durable rubber coating which helps prevent these impact-resistant plates from cracking, peeling. The rubber coating also helps prevent damage to surrounding equipment, walls, or barbell rods when inserted. Impervious to chipping, rusting, flaking, the weight plates can withstand repeated floor drops.