ProBasics Aluminum Crutches
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Sold as a case of 8 pairs of aluminum crutches
- Frame is constructed of lightweight aluminum
- Height adjustment is push-button for safe, accurate, and quick adjustments
- Armrests and handles are made of high-impact plastic for added strength
- Underarm rests, handles, and the tips of the crutches are cushioned with soft rubber for additional comfort during use
- Comes fully assembled and is easy to use and understand
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Simple & Durable
The ProBasics Aluminum Crutches are designed for simple use and built to last. The one-piece anodized aluminum frame is solid and designed with high-impact handles and armrests for added durability.
These crutches have a weight capacity of 350 lbs. and have a limited 2 year warranty. The height adjusts from 43 to 53 inches and is designed as a telescoping tube that is conducive to weight-bearing.
All Shapes & Sizes
The ProBasics Aluminum Crutches are made in three sizes: junior, adult, and tall adult for above average height users. Every size is constructed with the same materials and durability as the standard model and include the same features.