This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Ergonomic, easy to grip handle enables two handed use for extra leverage for getting out of bed
- Supports up to 300 pounds and adjustable bed handle fits 10” - 17” mattress heights
- Attachable mesh side pocket is included and is ideal for storing bedside items along with the required assembly tools
- Compact enough to travel with and is a convenient aid in helping to get out of bed
- Designed for individuals who need added leverage to get out of bed
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Stander PT BedCane
The Stander PT BedCane is an easily assembled daily living aid that makes it much easier to get out of bed from any position. BedCane can be used on any mattress from 10” - 17” thick and its adjustable handle allows for use at any height. The included attachable mesh side pocket conveniently stores bedside items. This product is a practical and compact way to get out of bed with ease.
Compact and Durable
This compact aid is suitable for travel due to its small size and portability. Pack it in a suitcase, duffel bag, or even a trunk. It can withstand up to 300 pounds and is ideal for individuals who need added leverage to get out of bed.
Key Features and Benefits
The BedCane comes in one universal size and fits most mattresses. Its slim structure and ergonomic handle is designed to provide optimal leverage to help you get out of bed with ease. The included mesh pocket is an added benefit with the ability to store items like a magazine, remote, or pair of glasses.