QuikWrap Belt & Belt Extender
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name
- Pelvic restraint keeps traction forces where they belong without slippage
- Features a hook and loop closure for a secure hold
- Ample belt size to assure no pinch points or slippage
- Quick, easy belt that takes as little as two minutes to correctly secure patient
- Force is distributed evenly to relieve pressure on the lower back through treatment
- Specifically designed for the TRT-600 traction table. Not compatible with any other table
Comfort & Security
Anterior and posterior pull points of the lumbar restraint help keep the distraction forces evenly distributed to relieve pressure on the lower back structures throughout the treatment area. The hook and loop closures are featured on both the belt and the belt extender for ultimate security.
Using this belt, you’re able to strap up your patient in as little as two minutes to prepare them for their treatment. The comfortable design allows the patient to remain relaxed without the feeling of the belt slipping or pulling.
QuikWrap Belt Extender
The belt extender is excellent for larger patients. When you attach the belt extender make sure the blue side is facing up and connect it using the fastening strips. Simply press the locking flaps to secure the belt extender. This quick extension will provide a more comfortable experience to those who need it.