Reusable Anti-Bacterial Cloth Face Mask
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Reusable Cloth Face Mask with Silvadur antibacterial protection guards the face, nose, and mouth against respiratory droplets and splashes
- For proper wear, put the loops over the ears and adjust to tightly cover the nose and mouth (or respirator if combined)
- Putting on and taking off these face masks correctly may help protect you and the health of those around you from transmitting or contracting pathogens
- The fabric may be steam cleaned at temperatures between 212°F(100°C) and 270°F (132°C) and ironed at temperatures up to 365°F (185°C)
- Available in single masks or packs of 10, the one-size-fits-all cloth face mask comes in a beige color
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Reusable Antibacterial Cloth Face Mask
The universal Reusable Cloth Face Mask covers the nose and mouth, with comfortable ear straps to ensure the mask stays in place. Promoting good airflow and breathability, the mask is made from soft, skin-friendly TriFlex fabric with 3D stretch for optimal comfort. Avoid touching the outer layer of the mask when removing it, as it could be contaminated and transfer germs to the hands and face.
Protects Against Respiratory Droplets and Splashes
The face mask provides a physical barrier against larger respiratory droplets, germ particles, and splashes. However, it will not act as a physical barrier against smaller respiratory droplets or germ particles. The antibacterial protection, with the elemental power of silver, is integrated into the fabric. Silvadur creates an effective, highly durable bio-activated antibacterial agent that delivers silver ions to the fabric surface. The non-toxic mask is intended for single patient use only.
Can Be Used Over N95 Masks and Respirators
Constructed with patented post-surgical fabric, the cloth face mask can be worn over N95 masks and respirators in clinical settings. he mask can be washed multiple times without losing effectiveness, even at high temperatures up to 160°F (71°C). After multiple washes, Silvadur remains active on the fabric and won’t detach, discolor other fabrics, or degrade at high temperatures.