Sammons Preston Silicone Gel Sheets
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Intended to help eliminate keloid and hypertrophic scarring as a result of surgery, injury, or burns
- Sheets are sold individually or in boxes of 10 sheets for both single personal use and clinical repeated use or multiple scars
- These 1/16 inch thick adhesive silicone gel sheets are hypoallergenic and can be trimmed to fit any desired shape
- A single sheet can be used up to 30 days due to its ability to resist heat and humidity while adhered to and protecting the covered skin
- The adhesive and flexible material allows for the gel sheet to stick on and conform irregular surfaces and contours
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/