Sammons Preston Therapy Putty - Set of 5
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Includes five 2 oz. containers of moldable putty that range in firmness and resistance (tan, yellow, red, green, and blue) in order to accommodate various exercises and levels of strength
- Made of non-toxic, latex-free, bleed proof, non-oily materials that allow for safe use without leaving behind traces of color or sticky residue on the skin
- Occupational therapy tool used to improve grip strength, dexterity, and motor skills when recovering from an injury to the hand or foot or during postoperative recovery
- Allows for a wide range of exercises that can target specific muscles in the hand or foot, in addition to combination exercises that work multiple areas at once
- Putty can be used as a stress relief tool, a sensory aid for children with autism, or a mindless desk toy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/