Sammons Preston Therapy Putty - Set of 5
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Ranging in firmness and resistance, the set of five 2 oz. containers of moldable putty accommodate various exercises and levels of strength
- Designed to exercise, strengthen, and rehabilitate the hands, wrists, and forearms as users pinch, twist, grip, stretch, and otherwise manipulate the pliable material
- Ideal for occupational therapy, helping improve grip strength, dexterity, and motor skills when recovering from an injury or during postoperative recovery
- Made of non-toxic, latex-free, bleed proof, non-oily materials that allow for safe use without leaving behind traces of color or sticky residue on the skin
- To suit both personal and professional needs, the putty set includes 5 varying levels of resistance including: super-soft, soft, medium-Soft, medium, and firm
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/