Skil-Care 30 Degree Bed Wedge
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Great for use in a side lying position, the 30-degree angle of incline helps relieve pressure on the hipbone and coccyx
- Indicated for use during the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers, reducing the need of constant monitoring and repositioning
- The high density foam construction features a non-slip bottom that helps keep the wedge securely in place
- The positioning wedge may be wiped clean using a spray-and-wipe cleanser or disinfected using a non-chlorine disinfectant
- Manufactured with convoluted foam and a low-shear outer cover, this latex-free wedge for beds offers a better night’s sleep
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Helps Relieve Pressure and Reduce Bedsores
Stay safe, secure and comfortable while you sleep with Skil-Care's 30 Degree Bed Wedge! This unique bed positioning wedge off-loads the sacral areas for users who have decubitus ulcers in that area or who are prone to pressure ulcers due to immobility for extended periods. Ideal for side-lying, the wedges are designed to promote proper body alignment and offloading while eliminating the need of multiple pillows.
Features 30-Degree Angle of Incline
Made of comfortable and high-density foam, the wedge provides optimal 30° angle of incline for relieving pressure on your hipbone and coccyx. The wedge pillow can also be used under the head and chest to aid in acid reflux control. The non-slip bottom ensures constant stability and contact throughout the night.
Prevents Skin-Damaging Shear and Friction
The wedge is covered in low-shear fabric to help prevent shear and friction forces on the patient’s skin. In addition, the Skil-Care 30 Degree Bed Wedge is now available with a convoluted foam surface that enhances comfort and comes in several dimension and option combinations. Designed with a wipe-clean surface, this product can be disinfected for infection control and multiple uses.