SportsArt T635M Medical Treadmill
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- SportsArt treadmills are built to provide rigorous durability to withstand even the most brutal workouts
- Features full length side rails, pediatric lower sections for better patient stability, and bi-directional belt motion for gait observations
- Large 22 x 61 inch belt provides ample running space and is constructed from carbon-weave, low friction material
- Features MyFlex Plus deck cushioning to provide 30% more shock absorption and carries a lifetime warranty
- Comes loaded with unique features, programs and user amenities to help treat more patients more effectively
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Additional Information||Incline: 0% - 15%|
|Dimensions||83.5" x 38.6" x 57.6"|
|Display Feedback||Calories, speed, time, distance, cal/HR, MET's, pace, incline, heart rate, weight loss zone, cardio zone, active zone|
|Motor||3.2 HP DC|
|Programs||Manual, Random, Interval (x3), Glute (x2), Hill (x3), 5K/10K, Fat Burn, Fit Test (Bruce, Gerkin), HRC (x3)|
|Running Surface||22" x 61"|
Designed for Optimum Performance
SportsArt T635M Medical Treadmill is equipped with rehab specific features such as reverse speed up to 3 MPH and extended handrails. The treadmill is also designed with a center handlebar and contact heart rate monitor. With a 400 lb. user capacity, the treadmill offers a wide variety of workout programs to choose from.
Tri-Color LCD Display
SportsArt T635M allows the user to feel comfortable and secure while reaching their therapy goals. Designed specifically for cardiac and physical therapy, the tri-color LED console allows users to track and monitor workout progress. The display provides feedback including: calories, speed, time, distance, METs, incline, heart rate and more.
Features Self-Lubricating Belt
Meeting UL requirements for current leakage in medical settings, this dynamic treadmill features MyFlex Plus deck cushioning which provides 30% more shock absorption and carries a lifetime warranty. The electrical filter reduces electrical leakage below 300 microamps. It also has ECO-GLIDE auto-lubrication system for easier and less-frequent maintenance.