TheraWand Pelvic Therapy
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Each TheraWand has two Release-Ends, allowing users to control the exact location and amount of pressure applied during pelvic floor treatments
- Ideal for both women and men to use intravaginally and/ or intrarectally to gently massage pelvic floor muscles that are tender, tight, or contain trigger points
- The V-Wand allows you to massage irritable, tight or sore trigger points in the pelvic floor musculature to relieve pelvic discomfort and pain
- The LA-Wand is the preferred wand for anal use due to its thinner width, reaching the transverse perineal, pubo, vaginalis, and all three components of the levator ani muscle
- Patented wands are made from high quality BPA-free acrylic and sealed in plastic and inspected for defect-free craftsmanship
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Pelvic Floor Pain Therapy and Relief
TheraWand is a therapeutic manual massage device designed with direct input by leading pelvic floor therapists. Ideal for gentle intrapelvic massage, the wands allows you to massage irritable, tight or sore trigger points in the pelvic floor musculature to relieve pelvic discomfort and pain while controlling the exact amount and location of pressure applied. Both the LA and V-Wand come with an instruction sheet, information pamphlet, and a carrying storage pouch. Please consult with your healthcare practitioner for individual instructions.
V-Wand with Overall Thicker Diameter
The V-Wand has an overall thicker diameter with two Release-Ends. The massage device includes an opposable-thumb shape for when greater surface area is needed and a finger-tip like tapered end for more precise contact. The V-Wand has a diameter of 7/8" and measures 8" long, used both rectally and vaginally for individuals with limited range of motion.
LA-Wand with Overall Thinner Diameter
The LA-Wand has an overall thinner diameter with two Release-Ends. The massage device includes a gentle curve with a fingertip-like tapered end for easy insertion and a 'bobble' end offering greater surface area. The wand measures 5/8" in diameter except for the bobbles, which measure 7/8" in diameter. Measuring 9 inches in length, the LA-Wand is great for individuals with limited range of motion. In addition to the internal operator muscles, this wand can reach the transverse perineal, vaginalis, and all three components of the levator ani muscle.