This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Provides compression while enabling a moist wound healing environment for safe, effective, and comfortable recovery
- Designed to aide in healing/managing venous leg ulcers and ambulatory compression for lower extremity edema
- For best results and recovery change after 7 days of use to reduce the chance of infection
- Each roll measures 3” or 4” in width depending on your needs and 10 yards in length
- Caution: Do not use on patients with a known sensitivity to zinc and/or calamine
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Unna Boot with Zinc and Calamine
The DermaRite UnnaRiteC is an unna boot with zinc and calamine. The sem-rigid compression helps to maintain a moist wound healing environment for venous leg ulcers and lower extremity edema. UnnaRite is designed for personal or professional care and treatments.
UnnaRite C offers safe, comfortable, and effective compression for lower leg edema and ulcers. Wear the unna boot with Zinc and Calamine for up to 7 days depending on wound drainage and recovery progress. This product is not made with natural rubber latex to prevent allergic reactions, and skin and wound irritation.
Size and Packaging
UnnaRite C is available in a 3” or 4” wide bandage that is 10 yards in length. Each roll is sold individually.