VioNex Antimicrobial Liquid Soap
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- VioNex is indicated for handwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease and prevent cross-contamination by hand contact
- Recommended for repeated use, the lotion-based liquid soap helps relieve dry hands with emollients and softeners
- For hospital and professional use only, ideal for use by nursing homes, hospitals, physician offices, home health agencies, and other medical facilities
- Antimicrobial soap helps maintain good hygiene and skin health, reduce odors and infections, and prevent skin breakdown
- Offered in multiple sizes ranging from 4 oz. to 18 oz. pump bottle to 1 gallon with a pump dispenser available for purchase
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Antimicrobial Liquid Soap for Hospitals
VioNex Antimicrobial Liquid Soap reduces 99.94% of germs and inhibits the growth of disease-causing microorganisms in 30 seconds. It is recommended for use between routine patient contact, procedures, after exposure to potential pathogens and after removal of personal protective equipment. The soap offers antimicrobial efficiency towards TB, staph, E. coli, Pseudomonas, strep, and others.
Lotion-Based Formula Relieves Dry Skin
The hand soap is specially formulated to be gentle and non-irritating for health care professionals who handwash 30-50 times per day. The lotion-based formula contains skin conditioners and emollients to help relieve dry skin. Choose between a variety of size options for the hand soap that is most convenient and easy-to-use in your facility.
Helps Reduce the Risk of Cross Contamination
VioNex Antimicrobial Soap is an advanced liquid formula for broad spectrum germ killing and effective skin cleansing. Containing the active ingredient Chloroxylenol (PCMX), VioNex kills pathogenic microorganisms to help reduce the risk of cross contamination. The soap is best used in high risk areas, critical care areas, nursing stations, washrooms, and all patient care areas.