Round Scoop Dish
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Designed to allow users to easily use a fork or spoon to trap and scoop food against the high wall to force the food onto the eating utensil
- Non-skid, rubber padded bottom makes it easier for the user to scoop food and to prevent the plate from accidentally sliding off the table
- The 8-inch diameter, round scoop dish features a low moulded front on one side and an 1-⅛ inch high, contoured wall on the opposite side
- BPA, phthalates and latex-free, the dish is top shelf dishwasher safe up to 180-degrees and durable for long-lasting use
- Available as a single plate, the adaptive eating aid is available in multiple colors including: blue and ivory
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Prevents Food from Spilling Over Plate Edge
The Round Scoop Dish designed as an assistive eating plate with a high curved back and moulded low in the front to aid the leverage of food onto an eating utensil. Measuring 8 inches in diameter, the inside back of the dish measures 1-1/8” high. With a heavy-duty reinforced rim, the plate helps to keep food from being pushed or spilled from the plate edge during the meal.
Aids Leverage Scooping Food onto Utensil
For those who have difficulty using a standard plate during mealtime, the adaptive plate allows individuals to eat meals more independently. The rubber-padded bottom of the plate will help keep the plate from accidentally falling off the table.
Constructed Resistant to Breaking or Scratches
Enhancing the scooping technique of eating, the contoured lip is designed to easily trap and scoop food. Constructed with durable and unbreakable material, the Round Scoop Dish is top shelf dishwasher safe but not recommended to warm food in the microwave. The dish is available in a variety of colors including blue and ivory.