This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Improves finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination for those with decreased cognitive function
- Apron features multiple textures and surfaces that offer tactile stimulation
- Improves hand functionality and dressing skills like using zippers and buttons
- Features improvement and development in tactile stimulation, visual stimulation, color recognition, eye-hand coordination, finger strength, and motor skills
- Can be used to combat restlessness and boredom
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The Activity Apron is a sensory stimulation device that features multiple textures and surfaces for tactile stimulation and improved dressing skills. The apron is ideal for those who have impaired cognitive function. The various hand activities help improve hand and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
The apron features a number of stimulation activities that allow for improvement in daily skills that aid in everyday living. The apron can also be used to combat restlessness and boredom by keeping the patient or individual occupied while sitting in a chair. This reduces the risk of chair exits.
Easily place the Activity Apron around the waist of the patient or individual, on a table, or on a wheelchair tray. Allow the patient or individual to interact with the apron on their own but also instruct them to perform the activities of threading of grommets, buttoning and unbuttoning, using the zippers, and opening and closing the hook and loop strap. The apron can easily be washed in an institutional laundry. Apron should be dried at temperatures of 180°F or lower. Place apron in mesh bag when laundering.