AD LifeSource Essential Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Clinically validated for accuracy, the wrist BP monitor indicates an irregular heartbeat (IHB) / Atrial fibrillation (AFib) during measurement
- The Pressure Rating Indicator classifies blood pressure in accordance with World Health Organization (WHO) medically approved standards
- Extra-large, easy-to-read LCD display stores 60 measurements in memory with recall, including average of all measurements
- With a 5-year warranty, the compact size of the device with carrying case is perfect for storage and travel
- Designed to fit wrists measuring 13.5-21.5 cm (5.3-8.5”) in circumference, the cuff is not made with natural rubber latex
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Easy One Button Operation
The AD LifeSource (UB-525) Essential Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor has the benefits of fast and accurate measurements at the touch of a button. The digital LCD display shows blood pressure and pulse rate results simultaneously. Equipped with a battery life indicator, the blood pressure monitor stores 60 measurements in memory with recall. In addition to taking an average of the last 60 measurements, the device indicates an irregular heartbeat (IHB).
Ensures a Comfortable Fit
Its sleek design and gentle inflation enables a more comfortable fit around the wrist. The UB-525 has all the bells and whistles of an upper arm cuff, but the compact size makes it ideal for travel. Great for people with arm and hand mobility limitations, the cuff fits wrists measuring 13.5 - 21.5 cm (5.3- 8.5”) in circumference.
Clinically Validated for Accuracy
The Pressure Rating Indicator classifies blood pressure in accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines. This simple indicator helps the user quickly identify whether their readings are low, normal or high. UB-525 comes included with an instruction manual, 2 AA-batteries, and carrying case for portable use.