Sammons Preston Adapt-a-Reacher with Suction Cups
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Adapt-a-Reacher with suction cups allows you to extend your reach and pick up objects without stretching or getting up
- Includes two extra suction cups and two optional clips that allow the reacher to be mounted to a wheelchair or walker
- The trigger is integrated into the handle and the jaw features a rubber lining to enhance grasping objects
- Ideal for individuals with limited dexterity and weak wrist and grip strength, the head rotates around 360 degrees for versatile gripping
- The reacher is available in two length: standard (26 inches) and long (32 inches)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Reacher with Suction Cups
Adapt-a-Reacher is a daily living aid designed to assist people with limited range of motion due to disability, arthritis, recovering from surgery, or for those who use wheelchairs, or are prone in bed. The reacher includes removable suction cups for additional grip strength. With a 3 inch opening, the jaws rotate 360° for greater maneuverability when reaching for an item from the floor, a table, or above the head.
Requires Little Finger Flexion
The handle is a full-fist trigger handle large enough to accommodate all the fingers, allowing better control of the reacher. The grabber requires very little finger flexion or pressure for users with weak hand dexterity. Adapt-a-Reacher also has optional clips that allow it to be attached to a wheelchair or walker.
Suits User Height and Arm Length
The reacher features durable rubber grips that won’t impair object surfaces during pick up and manipulation. The heavy-duty fabrication is also built to withstand years of heavy usage. The extended grabber comes in two choices of length (26” or 32”) to suit various user heights and arm lengths.