Aircast AirSelect Standard
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Housed within the shell are two adjustable distal air cells that provide compression and support the malleoli
- Ideal for stable fractures of the foot/ankle/lower leg, severe ankle sprain and post-operative immobilization
- Features three-strap system to evenly disperses pressure and integrated inflation system that permits quick and easy customization of fit
- Made form a durable, semi-rigid shell with foam liner that may be hand-washed in 86°F/30°C water with mild detergent and air-dried
- The boot has improved width around the ankle area and has a non-marking, skid resistant rubber tread bottom
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Pre-Inflated with Distal Air Cells
For moderate level of support, the Aircast AirSelect Standard allows immobilization of the foot, ankle and/or lower leg. The durable, semi-rigid shell offers support and protection to the limb. The front panel is pre-inflated with two adjustable distal air cells to reduce swelling and deliver compression to the malleoli.
Available in Variety of Sizes
The higher pressure provides more support when walking whereas the lower pressure is more comfortable when sitting or reclining. In addition to the customizable air cells, pressure can also be adjusted by tightening or loosening straps. The walker boot comes in a variety of sizes including: X-Small (Women's up to 5/ Men's up to 4), Small (Women's 5-8/ Men's 4-7), Medium (Women's 8-11/ Men's 7-10), Large (Women's 11-15/ Men's 10-13) and X-Large (Women's 15+/ Men's 13+).
Helps Absorb Shock Impact
The walking brace provides compressed air support for stable fractures of the foot, severe ankle sprains, and post-operative use. Effective in fracture healing and the management of edema (swelling), the rocker sole encourages a natural gait. The SoftStrike technology helps absorb shock to relieve pain to allow the user to continue everyday activities.