Aquasonic Ultrasound Gel
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- This water soluble gel is a conductive medium that creates a bond between the skin and the transducer during therapeutic medical ultrasound
- Ideal to achieve a broad range of frequencies, Aquasonic 100 is used and recommended by leading manufacturers of ultrasound equipment worldwide
- The hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, and non-irritating formula will not stain clothing or damage equipment
- The gel prevents any extra air space between the probe and your skin to create a clear image of internal organs
- Available in a variety of packaging: Sterile 20g packets (box of 48), Non-Sterile 20g packets (box of 100), .25 -12L dispenser bottle, 1-Liter with Dispenser Cap and 5-Liter SONICPAC
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/