Barton Medical Convertible Chair Solutions - I-400 & I-700
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Converts from an upright position to a reclined, stretcher position with an infinite number of positions in between
- Designed for hospital and assisted living center use, the convertible chairs help move, re-position, and transfer patients in the safest manner possible
- Features fully adjustable headrest, footrest, armrests and side supports with specialized padding to prevent pressure ulcers and skin breakdown
- Can be combined with other transfer techniques like slide sheets or air-assisted devices to ease transfers and further accommodate user’s needs
- The convertible chair has a back angle measuring from 0-70 degrees and tilt-in space between 0 to 17 degrees
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
First Step to Early Patient Mobilization
The Convertible I-400/I-700 I-Series Positioning and Transfer Chair is a mechanical positioning chair that can be adjusted to various positions. The device is used to alter postural positions and to help transfer a patient horizontally from a height adjustable bed, to the chair and vice versa. The chair can then be transformed from a supine position into the sitting position without ever lifting the patient.
Promotes Increased Circulation and Mobility
The Tilt-in-Space capability allows for increased blood circulation helping to prevent skin breakdown and other complications of immobility. Proper use of this positioning system can lead to a dramatic reduction in injuries. Caregivers are provided the ability to transfer a non-ambulatory or limited mobility patient safely. For additional support, the transfer chair features adjustable head, leg and arm rests, and side supports.
Safe Repositioning and Transferring Patients
Equipped with central brakes and steer locking functions, the small wheel base allows for turning accuracy and smooth comfortable motion.The maximum user weight for the I-400 is 400 lbs and for the I-700 is 700 lbs. The height of the transfer chair reclined adjusts from 27.25" - 31.25". The overall length measures 74" (minimum) and 84" (maximum) when fully reclined with the headrest and footrest fully extended.